sick sick sick
So I stayed home today because not only am I down with a bad cold, but I'm also suffering the adverse effects of having the monthly That Thing That Thing That Thiiiing. I'm all crampy and weepy; I don't think I've stopped crying since yesterday and for the nth time, a friend of mine insisted that I should go get some meds for it because I get scary and demented.
I didn't do much today aside from endlessly wipe my nose and watch Ellen on Oh Tokyo on the WINS channel. Omigod, I love that show! And I love Ellen! I hated all the other hosts, especially that fat woman with curly hair. Today Ellen was doing a tour of an underground city with a 1950's Japan theme. That was so cool.
Okay, now I'll go watch something with Gael Garcia Bernal in it.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home