Yep, edited that one. Whatever will I do without you? Jej.
Hey, if I were a Mafia don, I'd have bodyguards for the two of you so you won't have to worry about persistent psychos trying to stick a knife in your back. They'd be martial arts experts who can kill with a needle from a distance...
Then again, that's probably one good reason why I wasn't born into the Mafia.
Today's word verification random pick: enjuiak. Now that sounds like cancer juice.
2 Comments:
altiro, "al tiro" is old...
eat faster!
verword of the day: "krdui", as kardo, as caldo but from some pronunciation-problem guy
care.
talk about cancer juice
Yep, edited that one. Whatever will I do without you? Jej.
Hey, if I were a Mafia don, I'd have bodyguards for the two of you so you won't have to worry about persistent psychos trying to stick a knife in your back. They'd be martial arts experts who can kill with a needle from a distance...
Then again, that's probably one good reason why I wasn't born into the Mafia.
Today's word verification random pick: enjuiak. Now that sounds like cancer juice.
Post a Comment
<< Home