Friday, November 11, 2005

friday teh hotness


I suppose I've been busy, or maybe more like distracted with other things that I haven't had the opportunity to post much lately (or at least not as regularly as before), but anyhow, Fridays are special days and teh Hotness just can't be missed. So today, we have model and skaterboi, Josh Wald. Yay!

More Josh Wald goodness right here.

5 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger n..t said...

erm...

...a guy...






STOP THIS MADNESS!!!


{bdebusfu... what is that? it's like some indian desease}

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger runawayangel said...

man! he's big!!!!! LOL

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger kitkatkiller said...

jajaj seb, if you were a girl, i guess you'd appreciate him better.

and kat! promise, that didn't even occur to me until you said it! hahaha

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Big how?

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger runawayangel said...

uhm, lynnziepuff, try looking a lil bit closer. hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home