friday teh hotness

I know it's only Thursday but I'm not sure if I'll have internet access tomorrow, so here's an advanced installment. I'm reading the Chronicles of Narnia and it reminded me of Lloyd Alexander's Chronicles of Prydain, also a great series and one of the best by far of that sort that I've read.
So when I was a kid, I had—and I suppose I still have—the biggest crush on Taran. Come on, look at that face and those sad, sad pretty eyes that just scream, "I need a hug!" Plus to top it off, he's a great guy. He can ride a horse, brandish a sword, he's smart, responsible, noble, caring... And he can rescue me and he doesn't mind being rescued once in a while! How can one not want to be Princess Eilonwy?
Wait, I am Princess Eilonwy. Ha. Take that!
I ♥ Taran ♥ Me
Heehee.



1 Comments:
Dude is hot!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home