Friday, October 28, 2005

tantrum


First off, I really hate it (no.... hate is too strong a word!) when people say, "Okay, I'll tell you something, but don't get mad," as a sort of preface to some horrible thing they're about to say that might break out into World War III. Another thing I hate (still too strong?) is when people whom I haven't known more for more than 48 hours go about making assumptions from observations they've had of me, and then tell me about it, attaching the "don't get mad" bit.

Yes, the boxing lessons seem to be in order.

I was called fickle and indecisive today by someone whom I don't like enough or even know enough to be able to take that sort of thing from. Not only that, but I was told that it's disconcerting and that I'm difficult to understand. And it's annoying; I'm not asking to be understood and I am so sick and tired of explaining myself, I won't do it. I will never make perfect sense, and that's the end of it.

Oh, and I make good decisions and I'm good with damage control. Most of the time, anyway.

Okay. Rant's over. Back to regular programming.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger n..t said...

i don't know what is "Fickle"

[a few seconds later]

Definiciones de fickle en la web en inglés:

* marked by erratic changeableness in affections or attachments; "fickle friends"; "a flirt's volatile affections"
* erratic: liable to sudden unpredictable change; "erratic behavior"; "fickle weather"; "mercurial twists of temperament"; "a quicksilver character, cool and willful at one moment, utterly fragile the next"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn




so..... who's the vacuum guy? gosh...


hugs!

(ps: word verification isn't that painfull)

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger kitkatkiller said...

I would really rather call it "mercurial". That sounds better. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home