Tuesday, October 25, 2005

peregrin


Mix and Match Randomness:
  1. Base your decisions on what you know, not what you think you know.
  2. Recuerda que cada vez que sonries se borra una tristeza y se ilumina una esperanza.
  3. I secretly fear that heaven will be boring.
  4. Feel the force.
  5. Why can't I just sleep now and wake up on the 20th of November? I'll be like Sleeping Beauty, only less pretty.
  6. I just want to be rich so that I can tell people to fuck off.
  7. I'm dandy, just dandy.
  8. Ooh, Bobby -- you might want to have that thing looked at; I think it's infected.
  9. A estes alturas no me quiero caer.
  10. Pangalan ba 'yun? / Is that a name???
  11. Come sail your ships around me.
  12. May your first child be a masculine child.
  13. Hindi siya tao!
  1. PostSecret postcard
  2. The Godfather
  3. Pao
  4. Matti
  5. Kat
  6. Me
  7. Fortune Cookie
  8. Sergi Wolfing
  9. Julio Deluxe
  10. Gaping Void
  11. Go Fug Yourself
  12. Ferrrr
  13. Daddy-O
I'm so bored. And tired. And I want to go home! And I either want to remember these things, or get them out of my head. 1-G, 2-L, 3-A, 4-M, 5-F, 6-J, 7-C, 8-K, 9-H, 10-I, 11-D, 12-B, 13-E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home