Wednesday, October 26, 2005

i heart _______

Now that GPRS and MMS on my week-old mobile are working, we are once again in love! The only problem now is that I have yet to name it, a bad habit that I picked up from a friend who named everything, from his kakarag-karag car Rusty to his lighter, Philips.

Any suggestions? I allowed comments especially for this. Please don't embarrass me if you decide to comment or I will hunt you down it doesn't matter where you are on this blessed earth, dismember you (if there's anything to be dismembered) and leave you to die a slow, painful death hanging upside-down from a Baobab tree.

And please do not suggest the following names: Voltaire, Placido, Peregrin (yes, that is an actual name), Pantaleon, Sinforoso. Please lang, under the pain of death, do not even try. Pangit kasi, ano ba? Alessandro is taken, and no more variations of that name, utang na loob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home