Thursday, November 03, 2005

japan


I bought my sister a bookmark when I went to the bookstore the other day and she asked me to write something at the back of it. She wanted a dedication. Baduuuy. So in keeping with how baduy it all is, I wrote:
Just
Always
Pray
At
Night
"Ha! Nothing would beat that!" I thought, until my sister wrote:
Remember the 7 B's:
Books
Before
Boys
Because
Boys
Bring
Babies
Ye gods, that completely trumped me!

I'm sure there are more of those really corny acronyms that we all used to put at the back of class photos and whatnot (TCCIC!), but I can't remember the others.

Help?

2 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger c said...

haha!

the 7b's are so cool for a bookmark!! cheers to your sis! (gawd i'm carrying that cheer habit everywhere) :)

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger schizojo said...

What about ITALY:

I
Trust
And
Love
You

Bwahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home