más respeto, que soy tu madre

According to Deutsche Welle International, yes that's the German channel right down there in the 80's in the cable channel line-up, the best blog in the world is Argentinean. Más respeto, que soy tu madre—or A Little More Respect, I'm Your Mother—is an online telenovela sort of thing that was started way back in 2003 by writer and journalist Hernán Casciari. It's about Mirta Bertotti, a 52 year-old mother having to deal with a husband, a drug-addict son-in-law, and three teenage sons among other things... or at least that's the way I read it, and hopefully I read that right.
The blog is in Spanish (and of the screwish Argentinean variety to boot... not that I have anything against them as a country but I'm wondering what's in their water that makes some of them look so good, hehe) but there's an English translation, although I haven't checked out that version yet. It's been pretty funny so far, so it's worth a look.
I also love the blog's URL: http://mujergorda.bitacoras.com. So funny.
Tenés que leerlo, che. Jeje.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home