harry potter, chick flick

I caught Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire today on the first day that it started showing in the cinemas like a pathetic, over-excited teenybopper. I went with Kat, who was still having a hangover. Good thing she didn't throw up when she saw the ginomous snake at the beginning of the movie.
It was cool, and, as usual, such a chick flick for the reason that every single Harry Potter movie had always been a cornocupia of very yummy boys. There's Harry, of course, and Ron, and all the other extras. For some reason, I'm beginning to think that there isn't even one fugly student in Hogwarts. The casting agents did too good a job, there.
But of course we were distracted, not by Cedric Diggory, but by that hot, brooding Bulgarian quidditch player, Viktor Krum.

Oh boy, that was a good movie, wasn't it?
Seriously, though, it was an excellent almost three hours spent in the cinema. It's a good thing too that they changed directors because I don't think the director of the first could've pulled off the more emotional, more darker scenes. I liked it a lot. I'm glad I didn't skip seeing this like I did the second and third installments. Yeah, I'm weird like that. And no, I haven't read the fifth and sixth books. So shoot me.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home