Thursday, November 24, 2005

more dirty laundry


I would have to admit that I can be so forward-thinking that I actually think about that sometimes. And seriously, I have no idea who'd show up. Or if they'd show up because there's bound to be lots of good food after. Heh.

More dirty laundry to be had over at LiveJournal Secret. Not as pretty as PostSecret and with a younger crowd of submitters, but still lots of voyeuristic-ish fun and real gems here and there.




2 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger ces said...

No, I don't think it would be fun to rob a bank (what will I do with all that money?). But how about holding up a Powerbooks branch?

I like the last one though.

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger kitkatkiller said...

Ces! There's a lot of things you can do with That Much Money! Think: Egypt... You won't even need a good excuse to go. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home