Wednesday, August 10, 2005

the deed


After going over countless so-called confessions for the women's magazine site I look after, I've got to say that I've had it up to here with the usage of the term "The Deed" all the time! As if there were no other way to call... Playing Hide the Sausage? Heh. The Deed in the bathroom, The Deed in the car, The Deed in the custodian's closet, The Deed in a corner behind a thin post that was the only thing that obscured the view of The Deed being done from everyone else.

Time to get creative, confessors! Or at least time to get more vocabulary. Try Wikipedia, and saviodsilva.com. I'm sure Google would also be of significant help, that's where I got those two from.

Let's just say I'm somewhat disappointed. Not that I'm expecting works of Nobel Prize calibre, but come on, at least try imitating Julie Garwood or Jude Devereaux (did I get the names right?) or something. That will certainly make my job easier because right now I'm beginning to feel like a ghostwriter for a pr0n site and it isn't so hot after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home