reassessment

The first of December is usually the day that I start thinking about what I've done the entire year, and well, in retrospect this has been what I'd call the Year of the Stupid. Too many incredibly dumb things happened to me this year is all I'd say about that, and what makes some of them even more incredibly dumb is that they could've been completely avoided. I really do have to check myself more these days; my license for being young and stupid is about to run out, and I don't want to be just plain stupid.
Okay, that was kind of a downer. But it's also been a good, fun year. I'll give it a grade of B. Not bad at all, I'd say; I grew up a lot, more than I think I did in the past three combined. It's been one of those years that seems go quickly yet at the same time also seemes to stretch forever. There are 30 more days left of it, not that I'm counting.
Also, don't forget to check out more cute, morbid art over at LukeChueh.com.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home