Wednesday, December 21, 2005

where's santa?


It's the Christmas season and of course we'd all like to know whether Santa's slacking off on the job or not. I mean, when I wake up on Christmas morning, I'd like to know if the reason there's no gift from him for me is really because I've been bad all year and not because he's late.

So to make sure that Santa's on schedule, there's this site called NORAD Tracks Santa. It tells you exactly where in the world Santa is, if only to prove a point to those pesky, precocious, non-believing eight year-olds that yes, there is a Santa.

(And contrary to popular belief... this blog isn't dead yet. We're just... preoccupied with other things. Like work.)

3 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger ces said...

Hey, for you and me, I think there can only be one reason why we did not get any gifts from santa this year...

By the way, I caught Mean Girls on HBO last night and I immediately thought of you! Heheh...

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger chamie said...

here's another question..."how r u?" :)

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger c said...

and where are you? :)
hope well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home