it sometimes gets in the way

I haven't updated in almost a week and I can't really say it's because I'm running out of gas. It's been more like life is getting in the way of my surfing habits on the internet. These days I can barely get past reading Pink is the New Blog and Perez Hilton; the rest is actually work. (Like they say, Aún tengo que ganarme los porotos. Hehe.) And well, yeah, I usually keep a DVD running in the background while that happens, but for most part that doesn't exactly count.
Again I'm readjusting to my somewhat new daily routine, and now that I'm no longer working at The Warehouse, it suddenly seems to me that the name of this blog is, well... let's just say that now I have windows where I'm working. I don't know, I'll probably leave it that way.
At any rate, I'll still be on the lookout for good things to post. I actually miss posting around here.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home