tagged

Gee thanks, Lynn, thanks, Kat. Now I have to do this or my conscience will kill me. Twenty random facts about me, and tag the same number of people as the minutes I spent doing this meme. Got it.
Are you ready for my twenty random things?
- I think I've worn real shoes to work only about four times.
- I haven't worn a watch since 1998.
- I don't know if I have more girl-friends than boy-friends; I have more male friends, sure, but a big bunch of them are gay.
- I am a gay man magnet. Maybe it's because I'm a girl with a gay man struggling to get out from inside of me. If that makes sense.
- Thanks to my dog, I think I've eaten spider web.
- I take a nap at work every single day!
- I have been trying to finish Casa de los espíritus for about three years now. I'm two-thirds of the way done. The end is in sight!
- I read One Hundred Years of Solitude every effing year.
- My boredom is your enemy.
- The reason why I have pictures on every entry is so that I won't have to write something long to make it interesting.
- Three of the people who know me best are people whom I've never met.
- Lynn is the first online friend I've ever met. Seeing as that went well, I suppose I'm not as apprehensive these days to meet the others.
- I bite my lips all the time and they're often chapped in spite of the fact that I've got four kinds of lip balm in my bag.
- I sing a lot when I'm alone and when I'm doing it absently, it's usually Celia Cruz's Te Busco or Beth's Dime, both of which I put into my head to help with my Spanish oral exams.
- Yeah, I get mushy. It's a well-kept secret that I don't inflict on others that easily!
- I've never read Cosmopolitan up until now. And I still feel a bit harassed by the articles even after all these months of having it as required reading. I am still not convinced that it's "educational".
- I took up Spanish because I was bored. Nobody believes me when I say this. Erm, well, okay, and because Spanish football players are hot. Connection being...? Meh. I really have no logical excuse for taking it up, it's a miracle I've learnt so much.
- As evidenced by #17 and Friday Teh Hotness, I, er, appreciate as much as the next girl. But generally the ones I like looking at turn out to be dull and unentertaining, usually with I.Q.'s or E.Q.'s of chopped liver, so it usually ends there. Oy vey. I'm teh picky and difficult to please.
- My blood type is B+, the rest of my family is O+. Can you say adopted? But they all swear I came from my mom, and, indirectly, my dad. Heh.
- My top poems would be Pablo Neruda's Walking Around and Si tu me olvidas, the epitome of mush (see #15). My kind of mush anyway. Hearing Madonna read If You Forget Me from the Il Postino soundtrack once made me burst into PMS-induced bawling.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home