Tuesday, August 23, 2005

toilet calls

Okay, so talking on the phone while you're in your bathroom isn't that bad, although at this point, I'd say it's already a stretch. Talking on your mobile while you're in a cubicle of a more or less public toilet... well, that's pretty icky. Do it for more than five minutes, and sound like you're enjoying the conversation so much you could go on talking forever is, well, major strange.

All that and on top of it all, be a girl sitting on the can in the ladies' john... Well, I have no words for what that's called!

(True story, that, from just about ten minutes ago when I went for a quick trip to the bathroom. Whomever that girl was was talking on her mobile in the cubicle next to mine was going on and on about necklace commissions, "like the one you made for me but longer, and four for my walls!")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home