Monday, August 22, 2005

the garden of hellish delights

So I'm back from a very well-orchestrated four-day weekend, much thanks to the big Daddy-O for allowing me to work at home last Thursday, and to our beloved city for making Friday a non-working holiday.

I'm back to find that our office's airconditioning is busted. And when you're working in a warehouse-type place with no windows, that is definitely not a good thing. Especially when your cubicle is near the stockrooms over at the back and they happen to be emptying it out because it's due to be cleaned.

All the sites having database problems isn't helping, either.

So on today's agenda, there really isn't anything. Well, I can definitely see a movie and a sundae in my near future...

... and the future is now.

I shall now go off to enjoy myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home