i saw wild side

So I found some time to go upstairs and catch a movie. Today it was Wild Side by Sébastien Lifshitz, the same guy who made Presque Rien which I watched about two years ago. Sébastien Lifshitz = sad films about gay/bisexual social outcasts. Sane thing with this one. It was sad and it was raunchy—just about what you can expect from a film when the central character is a transvestite—and it was actually pretty good. The opening was especially excellent, with a towhead tranny singing I Fell In Love with a Dead Boy, a depressingly pretty song by Anthony and the Johnsons.
There were just two things that bothered me, and it wasn't about the film. First was this guy behind me munching away on some really, really crunchy chips, and the other was this guy over to the left, also behind me, who started breathing heavily and moaning somewhere in the middle of the film. That was sick.
So much for my viewing pleasure.
(And this is my second post that mentioned trannies. Does that mean anything?)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home